Erinys Iraq aspires to deliver the highest quality service to its clients and is interested in receiving applications from high-calibre candidates. If you would like to be considered for a position with Erinys Iraq, please complete our online forms. Applicants will be added to our database. Please be aware that field-based jobs often arise at relatively short notice. Please also make sure you provide an email address as we find this the most effective method of communication.
To see recent vacancies, please follow the current vacancies link. Check this link regularly to ensure your application is considered for suitable positions. All qualifications will need to be verified, so please do not include any qualification that cannot be supported by relevant documentation.
Please be aware that, if asked to interview, you will be required to have the following documentation and references:
- Recognised Close Protection Qualification
- Up-to-date Criminal Background/Police Check
- ‘Medically Fit’ Certification
- All original certificates relating to the specific qualification relevant to the position. (For example: advanced life support qualification and registration)
- Discharge papers where applicable
- Three references
- All candidates must be physically fit to perform their required duties.